The Website is operated by The Football League Limited (Company Number 80612), whose registered address is 5B Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Ashton on Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YF ("League") and the League's internet partner FL Interactive Limited (Company Number 04112553), whose registered address is c/o The Football League Limited, Unit 5B Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2YF ("FLi").
1. The Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and the League reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. The League will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The League aims to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, the League may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
2. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The League will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
The League will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3. Links to the Website
You may link to the Website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the League's reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of the League where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Website from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. The League reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any content that in the League's opinion could damage the reputation of the League.
4. Links from the Website
This Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. The League and FLi have no control over the content of these sites and accept no responsibility for them nor for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Although the League and FLi use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information and material contained on the website is correct, they do not make any representation or warranty that the information and/or material contained on or accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current or that use of this website is free of risk, viruses or other damage.
To the extent permitted by law, the league and FLi exclude any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of the website in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of use of the website, any website linked to it or any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
(i) loss of income or revenue;
(ii) loss of profits;
(iii) loss of business;
(iv) loss of anticipated savings;
(v) loss of or corruption of data; and
Any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect the liability of the League or FLi for death or personal injury arising from their negligence, nor their liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Website and the materials published on it including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, trade marks, logos, audio and/or video content, the selection and arrangement thereof and software, are owned by the League, FLi and/or their licensors and commercial partners and are protected by copyright, design right, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to download the materials contained on this Website to a single personal computer and to print a single hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this Website, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of the League, is strictly prohibited.
The sports archive photographs on the Website are supplied and used under licence from PA Photos Limited.
7. Information about You
8. Applicable Law
Terms and Conditions Relating to the Upload of Content
1. From time to time The Football League Limited (Registered number 80612 and of registered office Unit 5B, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YF) may invite supporters to upload content including by way of example only, images, text, videos or sound clips ("Content") as part of a promotion ("UGC Promotion").
3. If you do not accept any of them, you should not register your details or upload any Content.
4. The UGC promotion will specify in more detail the process for submission of Content. Any such system is referred to in these terms as the "Service".
5. The League reserves the right to change the Applicable Terms from time to time and participation in a UGC Promotion and/or upload of Content following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6. You are solely responsible for the Content you provide and may be held liable for any Content that you provide. You must not supply any Content that is political in nature, indecent, immoral, defamatory, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or would, in our opinion, bring The League, any of its commercial partners or the game of football generally into disrepute.
7. The Football League respects the intellectual property rights of others. You must have the legal right to upload Content via the Service. You may not upload or post any Content via the Service that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party nor may you upload Content that violates the law and/or any third party's right of privacy or right of publicity.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the League does not assume any responsibility or liability for Content you provide.
9. When you contribute Content to the Service, you expressly grant to The League and its licensors a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, complete, sub-licensable and irrevocable right to quote, publish, use, adapt, translate, archive, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, syndicate, license, print, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the Content, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party.
10. You grant The League and its licensors all licenses, consents and clearances to enable The League and its licensors to use the Content for such purposes. You waive and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in such Content.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is The Football League.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. No cash alternative will be offered. The Football League Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
4. The prize promotion is only open to people resident in mainland Britain.
5. The closing date for entries is 21st November 2012 at 23.00. Prizes will be sent out within 30 days. The prize winners will be notified and the prize will be dispatched to the address specified.
6. The promotion is not open to employees of The Football League Limited, or its subsidiaries, families, agents, their affiliates or anyone involved.
7. Any queries and comments should be directed to The Football League.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The name and county of the prize winners will be available on www.football-league.co.uk from 10th December 2012 for 14 days or by sending a SAE to Show Your Colours Competition, The Football League, 30 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8FL.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. The data collected will be used for by The Football League only for the sole purposes of contacting the winners. It will not be shared with any third party and you will not be contacted for any other reason other than for the purposes of this promotion.
Thank you for visiting the Website.